We will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation
- Reducing the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical
- Ensuring all waste and effluent is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner
- Investing in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment
- Complying with environmental legislation
Sydenhams aims to foster among its staff, suppliers, customers and communities local to its operations an understanding of environmental issues in the context of its business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our total global activities.
By this policy Sydenhams recognises its responsibility towards protection of the environment, and issues this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimising the environmental impact of its operations.