With a variety of different wood designs, you're bound to find something from the Palio Rigid range that will fit your area.
When you are looking for a quick fitting floor that is not permanently fixed to the subfloor, Palio Rigid offers an easy installation method of laying planks over an existing hard floor and click-locking them into place.
Its rigid core structure provides dimensional strength and stability for laying over uneven subfloors and there’s no need for a separate underlay, making it a speedy installation choice.
Palio Rigid is made up of 6 layers from top to bottom:
- PU Coating - A surface protection system uses PU
technology to provide a hygienic and
- Clear PVC Embossed Wear Layer - Protects the floor’s design from wear and tear.
- High Definition Photographic Layer - Gives every Palio Rigid product its highly realistic and natural appearance.
- Rigid Core - The binder in the core is composed of PVC and reinforced with mineral core to ensure a stronger, more stable product which allows you to install Palio Rigid over imperfect subfloors.
- Stability Layer - Helps the product to lay flat and
level, increasing dimensional stability and mechanical strength.
Acoustic Backing - A pre-attached acoustic foam backing makes Palio Rigid quieter to walk on than laminate or engineered hard floors, and reduces noise transfer to rooms below.