Timber Frame Software
At Sydenhams we use the latest Timber Frame Design software from Wolf Systems. Built on the Autodesk Revit platform, Horizon offers some key benefits over other systems.
- Intelligent BIM 3D models are created which can be imported into most other 3D software packages.
- Rapid creation and manipulation of house-types to consider alternative designs and appraise cost implications.
- The Ability to link Architects and M & E Drawings into our model. (Subject to the software they use)
- Automatic quantity take-off and scheduling for accurate cost analysis at any stage of the design.
- 2D/3D visual appraisal of a house-type from any viewpoint to avoid design errors.
- Rapid production and update of working/manufacturing drawings.
- Built in Metal Web Joist Design Software to streamline the design process
- 3D Roof Truss input with the linked Truss Software
- The ability to issue drawings via Autodesk online viewer which will allow the client to walkthrough the model via a web browser.
- Automated Fabrication drawings for Panels, Easi-Joists, Trusses and Cassettes
- Direct link with Autodesk advance steel for steel detailing drawings.
With these tools at our disposal, it creates a seamless work flow which minimises the risk of errors and with the ongoing commitment of our team we ensure a quality value engineered design, that in practice, works.