Liberon Steel Wool is produced using a high quality Super Fine steel to create crumble and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil free.
- Ideal for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes.
- Ideal for applying wax polishes.
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free.
- Flexible abrasive.
- Ideal for use with paint strippers.
- Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
Steel Wool is available in 7 grades from Ultra Fine 0000 through a range of Fine to Medium 00, 0, 1 and Medium to Coarse 2, 3 and 4.
Polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces
- use to cut back between coats of French polishes, varnishes and oil finishes.
- use to clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium.
- use to cut back between coats of varnish or paint.
- use with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
Light cleaning and surface preparation
Grade 00, 0, 1
- use with Liberon Wax and Polish Remover to remove built-up wax polish, smoke and dirt on wood.
- use to clean, smooth and prepare wood or metal surfaces before re-polishing, waxing, varnishing or painting.
- use with a suitable solvent for light to medium cleaning of all metals.
Heavy cleaning and paint and varnish removal
Grade 2, 3, 4
- Use with Liberon Fine Wood Stripper to remove softened French Polishes, varnishes, lacquers and paints from wood and metal surfaces.
- use to remove rust.
If in doubt use a finer grade of Liberon Steel Wool.
We offer a range of delivery services which will be based on the item, the weight and delivery location. With most products you will be given an option of whether you want it 2-3 day untracked, or next working day. You will be given these options in your basket once you’ve supplied your delivery address as part of our checkout process.
Please note that if you are having a delivery to an address outside of Zone A & B the delivery services offered may take longer. Zone C up to 48 hours, and Zone D & E up to 72 hours.
For more information on our delivery charges and zones, please click here.
In the unlikely event that you need to return your item, please can you read through our returns & refund policy here and follow the instructions for the one that relates to your reason for return.
Please note that returns for items purchased on our website will not be processed by any of our branches.