Fill and Fix Expanding Foam is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam in aerosol form. The Fill and Fix version is supplied with attachable nozzles and Gun Grade is supplied for use with our range of applicator guns. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only an hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25° C, ideally 20° C.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
AREAS OF USE
- gaps around pipe entries through walls
- gaps around window and door frames
- electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- door frames
- timber structures
- window sills and thresholds
- Window frames
- behind cladding to exterior walls
- behind sofit and barge boards
- in automotive applications
We offer a range of delivery services which will be based on the item, the weight and delivery location. With most products you will be given an option of whether you want it 2-3 day untracked, or next working day. You will be given these options in your basket once you’ve supplied your delivery address as part of our checkout process.
Please note that if you are having a delivery to an address outside of Zone A & B the delivery services offered may take longer. Zone C up to 48 hours, and Zone D & E up to 72 hours.
For more information on our delivery charges and zones, please click here.
In the unlikely event that you need to return your item, please can you read through our returns & refund policy here and follow the instructions for the one that relates to your reason for return.
Please note that returns for items purchased on our website will not be processed by any of our branches.