Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticised, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections to salt permeation
- Reduces surface dusting of concrete
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products
- Reduced water:cement ratio for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
- As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc.
We offer a range of delivery services which will be based on the item, the weight and delivery location. With most products you will be given an option of whether you want it 2-3 day untracked, or next working day. You will be given these options in your basket once you’ve supplied your delivery address as part of our checkout process.
Please note that if you are having a delivery to an address outside of Zone A & B the delivery services offered may take longer. Zone C up to 48 hours, and Zone D & E up to 72 hours.
For more information on our delivery charges and zones, please click here.
In the unlikely event that you need to return your item, please can you read through our returns & refund policy here and follow the instructions for the one that relates to your reason for return.
Please note that returns for items purchased on our website will not be processed by any of our branches.