Everbuild EVERCRYL® is a resin-based, fibre reinforced roof repair compound which is effective on all common roofing surfaces and types, giving an instant roof repair even in the wet and on wet surfaces. EVERCRYL® may also be applied in frosty conditions down to -5°C. EVERCRYL® One Coat is instantly waterproof when applied, so there is no fear of wash off. Emergency leaks can be tackled immediately as there is no need to wait for the rain to stop. EVERCRYL® One Coat is brush applied and dries to a smooth seamless flexible membrane which resists algae and fungal growth. Because of the high level of fibre reinforcement, EVERCRYL® One Coat will bridge small cracks and requires only a one coat brush application to give instant and total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding. EVERCRYL® One Coat requires no primer on sound, non-porous surfaces.
- May be applied in damp and wet conditions.
- Formulated from lightfast acrylic polymers to withstand sunlight for longer periods than traditional bitumen coatings.
- Fibre reinforced to bridge small cracks.
- Primerless adhesion to most bituminous and non-porous surfaces.
AREAS FOR USE
- General sealing, maintenance, repair and waterproofing of most common roofs in wet or dry conditions - for use on concrete, fibre/cement, roofing felt mastic asphalt, existing bituminous roof coatings, rigid PVCu corrugated iron, metals, slates, brickwork, tiles, lead, copper and zinc.
- Waterproofing guttering (plastic and metal), downpipes, gully, flashings, upstands, vents and leadwork.
We offer a range of delivery services which will be based on the item, the weight and delivery location. With most products you will be given an option of whether you want it 2-3 day untracked, or next working day. You will be given these options in your basket once you’ve supplied your delivery address as part of our checkout process.
Please note that if you are having a delivery to an address outside of Zone A & B the delivery services offered may take longer. Zone C up to 48 hours, and Zone D & E up to 72 hours.
For more information on our delivery charges and zones, please click here.
In the unlikely event that you need to return your item, please can you read through our returns & refund policy here and follow the instructions for the one that relates to your reason for return.
Please note that returns for items purchased on our website will not be processed by any of our branches.