The Forge Tubular Mortice Latch for internal doors can be used with any lever latch handle, lever on rose handle or door knob.
Supplied with screws and fitting instructions.
1. Mark a height line on door face and edge as well as a centre line on door edge.
2. Drill a Ø23mm hole into door edge to accept the latch body, and a Ø19mm hole in door face for the spindle bar measuring from the door edge (43mm for 65mm latch, 60mm for 80mm latch).
3. Fit latch and use a pencil to mark around the faceplate. Chisel out so the faceplate lies flush with door edge.
4. Transfer the height line onto the door frame and mark a vertical line at half the door thickness from the door stop.
5. Drill a Ø16mm hole, 10mm deep at this point and square out with a chisel. Position the striking plate over this hole, mark around with a pencil and chisel out to lie flush.
We offer a range of delivery services which will be based on the item, the weight and delivery location. With most products you will be given an option of whether you want it 2-3 day untracked, or next working day. You will be given these options in your basket once you’ve supplied your delivery address as part of our checkout process.
Please note that if you are having a delivery to an address outside of Zone A & B the delivery services offered may take longer. Zone C up to 48 hours, and Zone D & E up to 72 hours.
For more information on our delivery charges and zones, please click here.
In the unlikely event that you need to return your item, please can you read through our returns & refund policy here and follow the instructions for the one that relates to your reason for return.
Please note that returns for items purchased on our website will not be processed by any of our branches.